FS - LightHeart Gear Solo Tent

I purchased this tent in 2013 and have used it - with great satisfaction, for about 15 nights. The tent is in the original green and brown LightHeart colors, and comes with its original matching stuff sack and ridge pole. I am including two adjustable tent poles from Lightheart (I didn't use hiking poles) and 10 used titanium Shepherd tent stakes. Packed with everything inside the stuff sack the total weight is 2 pounds 8 ounces. The tent by itself and with the stuff sack weighs 1 pound 12 ounces.

You can read all about this tent on the LightHeart Gear web site.

The tent is in excellent condition. It does not have any holes, rips, wear or damage of any sort and it was originally seam sealed by Lightheart.

I loved this tent. Light, dry as a bone in all conditions and solid in any type of wind. I originally paid around $250 for everything and I'm asking $185 for the whole package. Shipping is included in the price (CONUSA Only)

I am selling this wonderful ultra light tent as I have recently developed physical problems that unfortunately prevent me from backing.

PM me if you have questions. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags