EMS Velocity 1 Tent, Kelty Cosmic Down 20 bag, Large Patagonia R1 Hoody, Trail Designs Keg-F Stove System, Personal Locator Beacon

All prices are negotiable. I am going on an extended bike tour in June and will not be using any of the following items. If you want to buy something, make me an offer.
Please use email to contact me at spurlin DOT andrew @ gmail DOT com. I do not receive alerts for bpl personal messages.

EMS Velocity 1 Tent
Used Primarily in frontcountry campgrounds over 4 years. I estimate that I've spent roughly 150 nights in this tent. There are a few cosmetic blemishes (mixture of sap and dirt left a mark on bottom of the bathtub floor,pocket near feet torn, and two small holes in the bug netting(one currently patched with duct tape and has held that way for a year. Missing a few stokes, but willing to include MSR groundhog minis to reach the original total.
Weighs about 2 lbs, 8 oz. Retailed originally for $260, lowest retail I can find is $215.
I will ship this for $120+ 2.9% Paypal fee or $120 Paypal Friends and Family.

Kelty Cosmic 20 Down bag (Long I believe)
This bag has been extremely reliable and warm for me over the past few years. Not made using the most ultralight fabrics and techniques, but reasonably packable. Willing to include Sea-to-Summit waterproof compression sack. Stored in a giant cotton t-shirt when not in use.
I will ship this for $75 + Paypal fees or just $75 if using Paypal F&F.
Large Patagonia R1 Hoody, Two-Tone Blue
Worn mainly on a few runs and used during a bikepacking trip. No signs of wear. For size reference based on the picture, I am 6'2" and 180 lbs wearing a t-shirt underneath.
I will ship this for $90 + Paypal Fees or $90 if using Paypal F&F.
Trail Designs Caldera Keg-F Stove System
All items included (see website www.traildesigns.com/stoves/caldera-keg-f-stove-system), little signs of wear aside from some bending of the cone, some discoloration from burning, etc.
I will ship this for $30 +Paypal fees.

McMurdo Fastfind 406 MHz Personal Locator Beacon
I bought this PLB on Gear Swap a few years ago and have never used it. The battery was only guaranteed until April 2015, but is replaceable. No subscription is necessary.
I will ship this for whatever you are willing to pay, as long as it covers my shipping cost.

Also willing to throw in a size small thermarest zlite sol or a ridgerest cut to about 40 inches with any purchase of a larger item.