Zpacks, Tarptent, and MLD oh my! Shelters and quilts for sale inside!

I’m making some shifts in my gear strategy and have some lightly or never used great stuff to sell you UL freaks :)

-First is a Zpacks Hexamid Solo Plus Tarp purchased in late February 2015. It has been set up one time indoors and never been outside. It has the zline pre cut and attached per the instructions. It will come with the excess zline as well as some cuben fiber repair tape and 2 stick on loops (to attach a bivy or what not) that I will throw in for free.

I also have the corresponding 52” zpacks pole. I paid $215 for the tarp and $25 for the pole and would like to get $205 shipped + the paypal fee for everything. I would like to try to sell the pole and tarp together at first but if that does not happen I will break them up. Tarp is 5.75 oz including guy line and stuff sack. Pole is 2.3oz. All weighed on my personal postal scale.

-Next is a Tarptent Protrail fully seam sealed by Tarptent with the corresponding rear pole. It has been set up once indoors and once outdoors with a ground sheet. It has never been slept in or used for anything other than set up practice. I paid $258 shipped in February 2015 and would like to get $215 shipped + paypal fee. I would prefer to keep the pole and tent together as this is a very specifically sized pole but will eventually break them up if the tent does not sell. The seam sealed weight in its stuff sack with the stakes that came with + the stake sack+ rear pole (weighs 1 oz) is 28.75oz on my scale.

- Next is a brand new XL MLD spirit 28 quilt purchased in early January 2015. It was laid in for 20 minutes to test on my deck with ground sheet and pad. I was covered head to toe in a base layer and socks and a hat. It comes with both of the connecting straps, the plug for the bottom, and the large orange MLD stuff sack it came in. I paid $245 for it and would like to get $220 shipped + paypal fee. This quilt comes in exactly to spec at 26oz on my scale.

-I also have the MLD 4oz Apex Balaclava in Large (size for most men or women with thick hair) that is also entirely unused (tried on once for a few seconds) that was purchased with the quilt. It was $65 at the time (going for $75 now) and I would like to get $50 shipped for it. If purchased with the quilt I will sell them both for $255 shipped + paypal fee (I paid $310 shipped). It came in at sub 3ozs when I weighed it but I forget the exact number. I can weigh it and report if someone requests but it came in close enough to spec (spec is medium size) that I remember not caring, and I care when things come in over spec.

I have some more stuff but to not overwhelm myself and this thread I will keep it to these items for now. My apologies if I left any important details out but please feel free to ask any questions. I pride myself in my descriptions being conservatively accurate and being the fastest and best seller I can be. Anyone who has dealt with me in the past will confirm I go out of my way to make the sale process as painless for all involved so please buy with confidence. Paypal fees are non negotiable for the protection of both of us unless we have dealt with each other in the past and we are both comfortable. Thank you for looking!