FS: Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1, MSR Pocket Rocket, Petite Ultralight Down Quilt

BIG AGNES SEEDHOUSE SL1 WITH FOOTPRINT (2011 Version)
1 person ultralight tent, includes “fast fly” footprint. In GREAT condition, seen minimal use and has little wear. Includes all original poles, stakes, and rainfly. Purchased unused at REI Garage Sale, so tent has small silver X marks on body, footprint pouch, and tent bag. These are cosmetic and (unless you really hate the letter X) have no effect on tent performance. Some cosmetic red dust/dirt on the footprint and a little on the rainfly – should wash off next time tent is in the rain.

The ONLY wear to this tent is to the storage bag itself. There are two small holes at the bottom of the bag (<1”) and one tear along the top of the bag (see pictures). I repaired the top rip with duct tape a year ago and it seems to be holding fine. These tears should be easy to patch and in no way affect the performance of the tent itself. The tent is in excellent shape!
Reason for Selling: Need a 2-person tent that can fit my SO.

Cost: $155 shipped
DIY PETITE DOWN QUILT
Materials: 9oz 850 fill goose down, 1.1oz Impetus down-proof exterior, 1.0oz Impetus interior lining.
Due to a measuring error, I made this quilt about 4” too short (I’m 5’6”). Finished measurements: 61.75” long x 50” (top) to 36” (bottom). Weighs only 16.2oz. Includes a cinch and union tape (Velcro) footbox. Used on one trip. Took this to 30 deg. with a liner, should be good to 40 deg. without.
This would be a great quilt for a petite person or child. Very easily converted into an excellent hammock underquilt!

Cost: $90 shipped

MSR POCKET ROCKET
Lightly used, works perfectly. Still includes original case and user manual!
Reason for Selling: Never use it, would like a stove that fits in my Ti-Pot.

Cost: $25 shipped

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Shipped USPS Priority to continental US only. Oregon residents contact me to discuss in-state pickup at a reduced cost. Willing to sell all 3 together for a discount.