FS: Zpacks Solo plus, Vargo wood stove, Rab Down Jacket, Marmot Jacket, and enLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany Quilt

My Wife and I just had are first child, and needless to say I won't be getting out much for a while. So I'm looking to do a little closet cleaning and selling some extra gear I have.

1. 2013 Zpacks Hexamid Solo plus tarp w/o beak that has only been used a couple of times, and is in excellent condition. Also the seams are taped. I'm asking $180 shipped

2. Vargo Titanium Hexagon wood that I made some modifications to. The holes I added allow for better air flow. I only used the stove for a few test burns. I have since moved to alcohol stoves exclusively. I'm asking $40 shipped

3. Rab Down jacket woman's medium. The jacket is used and has some holes that have been patched with duck tape, but the jacket still has a lot of life still left in it. I'm asking $60 shipped

4. Marmot bastione component 3-in-1 jacket. I know this jacket isn't ultralight, is still a great jacket with a lot of versatility. I bought for a trip to Mt. Rainer that I had to cancel on. The jacket is a little overkill for Southern AZ. The outer shell has never been used and the thermal liner has light use and is good condition. The jacket includes the removable hood. The originally cost me $300 I'm asking 140 shipped

5.1. enLIGHTened Equipment Epiphany Apex 25F. It is 72'' in length and 48'' wide. Weight is 24.1 on my scale. The quilt is in perfect condition and will include straps. Im asking $150 shipped

height="977">

Will be posting more pics soon.