FS: 2015 New Tarptent ProTrail - Seam-Sealed by Company - Used 1 Night - PERFECT COND

I am offering up my brand new Tarptent ProTrail which is in 100% brand new condition. It has been professionally seam-sealed by Henry Shires' Tarptent company. Received this tent in early February. Used it over the weekend for only 1 overnight and realized I much rather prefer a side-entry tent. Also comes with the optional rear pole that I purchased because I often don't hike with two trekking poles.

Read more about this awesome, one-person, ultralight (~26oz/1lb 7ounces) tent on the Tarptent website: http://www.tarptent.com/protrail.html

I originally paid $209.00 for the tent, $30 for the company to professionally seam-seal it, $5 for the optional rear pole, and $14 shipping = I spent $258.00. Tent is yours for only $209, includes shipping so you automatically save. Payment accepted via paypal. Since this is a brand new model and a brand-new tent, you should expect this tent to sell extremely quick. Please send me a private message if interested.

I will be taking the money I receive from this tent sale and purchase a tent on the Eastern Mountain Sports website. Buy a tent from them and specify that it be sent to Nepal for relief efforts and they will match it by donating another tent.