FS: Cilogear 75L Medium

Selling a cilogear 75L medium pack. Purchased in February of 2015, I took it traveling with me around Chile for two months. I ended up not doing much traveling however, and except for when I was changing locations, which was about 5 times, it sat unpacked and hung up on a wall for weeks at a time. It is in great condition and has no rips nor tears. After a quick wash, the backpad still shows signs of a little dirt on it (which I think you can see in one of the pictures, despite being overexposed), but I would consider the pack to be like new. For a fit comparison, I'm 5' 11'' 170lbs and it fits me perfectly. Please check out the cilo gear site to make sure a medium will fit you. In addition to all the straps on the pack, it comes with the fabric that you can put in to seperate the bottom zippered compartment from the top, two gray straps, two red, and four black. It is a great pack, but it is too much pack for me right now.

for more details: cilogear.com/7511.html

$300 shipped.

I'm located in front range of co at the moment, and could arrange a pickup/dropoff this weekend around that area.

Let me know if you'd like to see any more pictures.
photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

photo 4

photo 5

--- Invalid image id: 110430311 ---

photo 6

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags