FS: super cool outdoor things

greetings and welcome to my virtual garage sale, lets get started:
i have a voile 171 mojo splitboard, with bentmetal mark VX bindings (solid aluminum) on voile plates. incedable! it also features Karakorum klips, and a perfectly scratch-less base. the skins have been over ironed to achieve a bacon like corrugation that you dont want to use, but they are included anyways. squidy guy sticker also included, he's good. $450
a pair of spark R&D afterburner bindings with the futuristic tesla interface system. oh my goodness! they have seen less than 6 snowdays and are in excellent shape. $340
an XL featherd friends hooded helios down puffy in slime green. gosh! its never seen use in a mountain environment, witch has kept it in good condition. $250
and lastly, the rab latok alpine pants in mens medium. features include the eVent fabric throughout, and 3/4 length aquagard side zips that boast 3 zip pulls per side. wow! they have been used less than 3 times and the DWR is still strong. $200

so there ya go. if you like, than email me at: dj steep rock at G mail dot com. im in the belly of ham and can meet any evening

thanks and don't do anything i wouldn't do

Detail

Tags