I have an excellent condition .9 Evernew pot with titanium sidewinder cone for sale. Only selling b/c I upgraded to a larger version. Extremely efficient...you can view my testing of this setup here ->
Everything you see here in the photo is for sale.
1. .9 Evernew Pot: Very good condition, already has a nice black patina on the bottom for soaking up UV from the stove. Not a mark on the silicone handles, only some water spots on the inside (I did do a lot of tests boils with it). This is the uncoated pot...which is lighter than the non stick version.
2. Titanium sidewinder cone: Very good condition....normal heat mark band around the middle
3. Brand new, unopened trail designs 12-10 stove
4. Zelph starlyte stove (what I recommend to use), with the metal ring that you can place on top to make it the "modified" starlyte if you want a slower burn.
5. Custom Titanium Lid. Perfect for going super ultralight...exactly the same efficiency as using the stock lid, but only weighs 8g instead of 29g of the original lid.
6. Zpacks cuben fiber stuff sack for pot.
7. Measuring cup
8. New in bag Trail Designs aquaclip
New, the setup costs $80 sidewinder cone setup from Trail designs, +$16 for the zelph starlyte + $2.50 aquaclip, +$6.74 shipping trail designs, +$62 zpacks evernew pot and cuben stuff sack combo, +$3.95 zpacks shipping, +$15 custom titanium lid. Total: $186
Selling for $135 shipped Free.
Any questions, please feel free to PM me.