FS: Zpacks, Montbell, Bearpaw Wilderness Designs, Hammock Gear Quilt,

1. Zpacks Dyneema X 26 w/Arc Frame- I purchased the pack recently here on BPL. I then sent it to Joe at Zpacks to have him add an Arc Frame, Adjustable Torso Height with Load Lifter Straps, key pocket, and new top strap. The pack can adjust from 16-20 inches in torso height. The waist belt is a small, but it extends up to 40in. After all the changes the pack weighs at 18.5 oz on my scale. It has minimal use on it, and still looks brand new. I've spent 280 on it with all the upgrades and shipping charges. I'm asking $230 shipped for the pack.
2. NWOT Montbell Versalite Men's Large Blue Rain Jacket 2013 model. The jacket was to small for me. I'm asking $55 shipped

3. Custom HammockGear 40° top quilt. It is 72'' x 50'' with a straight taper. The quilt has 1oz of extra down fill, and is made with an M50 inner and outer shell. There is some repair work around a couple of snaps in the foot box. It is a great ultralight weight quilt for the price. The quilt weighs 13 ounces. I'm looking to get $160 shipped

4. Bearpaw Wilderness Designs .74 oz Cuben Fiber Poncho/Groundsheet in Olive Green. The poncho does not have any holes or tears, and is good condition. Will include cuben stuff sack and waist belt for poncho mode. Total weight w/stuff is 4.9 oz. I'm asking $75 shipped