FS: Trail Runners - Salomon Sense Mantras, Womens

I have 3 pairs of Salomon Sense Mantras, Womens, Size 6. I normally wear a size 6.5-7 in trail runners or Europe size 38. These fit me perfectly & are super comfortable with toothy traction, which is why I bought 3 pairs. However, I have a somewhat chronic injury on the top of one of my feet which necessitates creative lacing to manage, something that is not possible with Salomon's Quick Lace system. So these shoes must go!

1) First pair is new with tag (no box, though), never worn. Color is charcoal grey with lime trim. $40 (includes shipping within continental U.S.)

2) Second pair is very light used, less than 25 miles. Medium grey with light blue trim. Slightly dusty from desert hiking. $30 (includes shipping within continental U.S.)

3) Third pair is moderately used, less than 150 miles, lots of life still. Light grey with yellow trim. Dirty Girl Gaitor ready with velcro on the back! Slightly dusty from desert hiking. $20 (includes shipping within continental U.S.)

Buyers interested in multiple pairs can take $5 off the price of the second & third pairs. PayPal F&F.

Detail

Tags