Hennessey Hammock Expedition with mods for sale

For Sale: Per forum rules the first “I’ll take it” will get the item for sale. Paypal preferred. PM me after you state you will take the item for my paypal info. Shipping CONUS only! All items will be shipped by USPS with a tracking number. I have a Hennessy Hammock Expedition asym hammock for sale. It has the Hammock Specialties mod #2 also the Velcro has been removed from the bottom entry and the slit has been sewn shut by Hammock Specialties. hammock.jpg A cut/tear had developed in the netting and this was also repaired by Hammock Specialties. repair.jpg The hammocks suspension is now Whoppie Slings and the tree huggers are not included. The original Hennessy asymmetrical tarp is included. The original HH stuff sack is included. NO snake skins. The hammock has had the structured ridge lines replaced with Fling it, now called Jet Set. which has a 330 lb breaking strength. There isn’t a ridge line organizer with this hammock. On this hammock the tie outs have been Replaced with a beefier material of which I don't know what it is. Work was done by a friend years ago and has held up well. repair.jpg The hammock is approx 13 years old, has been lightly used. Price: $70.00

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags