Couple Bags, W Rain Jacket, Head Lamp, BA QCore,

Princeton Tec Remix Headlamp- 4 Modes Plenty bright (125 lumens) for actual night hiking. In excellant condition with fresh batteries (3 aaa), I only switched out because I wanted a red lens now that I share a tent most of the time.$40 MSRP $30 Shipped CONUS

REI Brand Rainwall Women's Rain Jacket Size Large Color Red- Like New, only worn a couple times. Just not the right fit for the user. Originally $120 (but on the outlet for $80 now) $60 Shipped CONUS

REI Sub-Kilo 20* Down Sleeping Bag- This is NOT LIKE NEW, this has been well used, and has lost a little down, has had two small (10mm or less) tears that have been mended. I would not suggest trying this close to its limit, but if want a light-super cheap 32-35* bag for someone new too hiking or for your friend who is tagging along whatever this is perfect. It still has quite a bit of life in it and is still quite warm even into the 30s. Stored uncompressed in a non smoking household, and all that jazz. $45 Shipped CONUS

TNF Cat's Meow 20* Synthetic Sleeping Bag- Well used but has a lot of life in it. Only damage is to the zipper on the pocket up by your head. Same basic story as the one above well taken care of but has likely lost a little loft over time hence the bargin. $35 Shipped CONUS

Big Agnes Q Core Insulated Sleeping Pad (Long)- In good condition one patch job. (Comes with the patch kit and bag like when it was new. $150MSRP yours for $110 Shipped CONUS

or $250 for the whole kit and caboodle