Going Back To The Ground Sale

I have decided to go back to ground. Its been great learning about hammocks and I have learned many great things that I will still be bringing into the wood with me. You can read about my fears here. . Smoke Free house hold, but I do have cats. The hammock stuff was kept in a closed guest room and the cats were not allowed in, but cat hair still gets everywhere so please keep that in mind. All shipping is Cont US. Warbonnet Black Bird - $150 Shipped 1.7 Dual Layer WBBB 10' newer 2014 model with all the mesh sides like the XLC. It has Whoopie slings and I am including two 6' tree straps with Dutch Buckles. WBBBc.JPG Dutch NylonD Hammock - $60 Shipped Dutch 1.0 NylonD Dual Layer 10' Hammock with Dutch 10' Ridgeline. Whoopie Sling hooks and 5' tree straps. Dutchc.JPG Dream Hammock Free Bird 10' - $60 Shipped Dream Hammock Dual Layer 1.6 HyperD Yellow inside purple outside Gear loops on each side. NO SUSPENSION there are just continuous loops on the ends. DHc.JPG Hammock Gear Phoenix 20 - $180 Shipped 20 degree Phoenix w/ 1oz overstuff. Burnt Orange w/ black inside. Stored hung up UQc.JPG Hammock Gear Burrow 40 - $220 Shipped Burrow 40 degree w/ 2oz overstuff, Regular length, Wide, Snap boot box. Great Top quilt, but I need a long so I'm parting with this one. Stored hung up TQc.JPG Kick *** Quilt 1 Season Jarbirdge - $60 Shipped Kick *** Quilt Jarbidge River UnderQuilt It is only a 1 season so its only good to 45f. Green. Stored hung up KAQc.JPG Hammock Gear Cuben Tarp w/Doors - $260 Shipped *Please read description Hammock Gear Cuben Tarp w/ Doors 11' w/door tie backs. Comes with Mountain Goat Tarp Sleeves, Dutch Continuous Ridgeline, and four Dutch tarp door hooks. No Guylines. I did clip two D-Rings (1 door, 1 corner) I bonded the plastic back(see pic) and they have been holding great. I was trying out using a line loc 3. Nothing has been un-sewn and everything is still in great shape. I had cut the back of the D-Rings (see the 2nd pic) the part those goes behind the loops so I could remove it from the loops, they were originally sewn on. I just did one snip in the middle so I could slide it out. I have used some plastic bonding glue to repair them. Tarp is in great condition. HGCT.JPG HGCT2.JPG Byer of Maine Vario Hammock Stand - $20 but it must be picked up in Mobile, AL Great stand, just I don't have a use for it anymore. Stand.JPG