FS: Arc Teryx Alpha SL jacket size L and Klymit Inertia pad

Paypal friends and family is preferred, if not add 3% to listed prices. Prices are shipped CONUS.

First up, Alpha SL jacket with moderate use. It's a little brighter orange than the pics came out. The jacket has some mild abrasion and discoloration that didn't come out in the wash at the bottom rear, probably from sitting on it. There were 3 spots that were starting to wear through that were repaired with Tenacious Tape. I got a close up pic of that area with a quarter for scale, to represent the area the best i can. Cosmetically it isn't perfect, but it is totally functional and the jacket should have many years of use left, provided that you don't make a habit of sitting on it. 12.8 oz. $115

Next up, Klymit Inertia pad. This pad has a dozen or so night's use, and is in excellent shape with no visible signs of wear. The pump, repair kit, and everything that came with it is included. It's a great, super light pad. I just personally decided that a few extra ounces was worth the extra comfort provided by something a little heavier. 9.1 oz. $50

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags