FS: GoLite Quest 65L + Montbell Versalite Rain Jacket M's XS + Salomon Synapse Mid W 9.5

GoLite Quest 65L, size M (for 17-18.5" torso I think)
2 lbs 14.8oz
$55 shipped CONUS
Used ~ 2 weeks (JMT + one overnight). Some scuffs on bottom; no holes. Normal wear for being on the JMT for 14 days.

The dimensions didn't work with my body... which, of course, I only figured out on day 2 of the JMT :) The only real problem for me was the hip belt. It was a little small for me, so the hip padding ended up more on my butt than on my hip bones.

------------------------------

Montbell Versalite Rain Jacket - Men's XS - Orient Blue
6.7 oz !
$50 shipped CONUS
Never used.
Mesh pit vents (not zips). No stuff sack.
Dimensions: Chest: armpit seam to armpit seam plus a little extra fabric on either side 20"; Cuff: armpit; seam to end of bottom of cuff 21"; Length: back of garment from top to bottom 24"

This SUPERlight, attractive, functional jacket doesn't fit me. So sad. The Men's XS is too short for my arms and too small in the chest.
I think this would fit a S-M woman, maybe 5'5" or less. I am 5'7" and a muscular 150, a largish M. Just check the above dimensions on yourself at home and you should be fine. I neglected to notice the arm length.

--------------------------------

Salomon Synapse Mid, W 9.5
$70 shipped CONUS
11.5 oz
Never used.
Ordered them because I'm a 9.5-10 depending on the brand, but these were too small.
They are SO comfy. The footbed is luxurious. The factory specs:
Optimized fit for women
2012 Editor's Choice Backpacker Magazine
Tightly woven mesh upper delivers hot-weather breathability, yet repels grit and debris on dusty trails and bushwhacks
Quicklace™ system dials in fit
Rubber toe cap protects your toes
Non-marking Contagrip® sole for stability in any trail condition
Large, staggered lugs flex on impact
Highly cushioned midsole is augmented with Salomon's OS Tendon. This creates a rebound effect to the toe-off motion

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags