FS/FT MENS CLOTHING/GEAR

Cleaning out the gear closet and found some things I haven't touched in awhile.

Arcteryx Atom LT Men's M ($95). Well used but still in good shape, gold standard for technical synthetic pieces. Pulls all the climber babes.
Dead Bird Atom LT

REI Sun Hoodie Thing Men's M ($15). Don't remember the model but it a light SPF 50 layer with a hood. Great for warm weather touring/glacier travel. No one likes a sunburn.
REI sun hoodie

EB First Ascent Sandstone Softshell Men's S ($35). In great shape, worn less than 5 times. I promise.
Sandstone

EB First Ascent UL Down Hoodie Men's S ($40). Well worn with a nickel sized nut tool injury. Did emergency surgery with Eurotape, residue should come off with washing.
UL Down

Mountainsmith Morrison Tent ($50). Still in great shape/used one season, no funky smells/residues. Surprisingly nice tent. 3 season protection for you and a friend or climber babe mating partner. Green. Pic isn't loading but can email you one if interested.

I'll throw in a almost full jug of Nikwax Rope Wash if you buy two or more items. $12 value, deals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I pay the Paypal Fees, you pay shipping. Preferably ship via USPS FlatRate but if you prefer the Brown Shorts Man/Woman we can make that work for you.

All prices are OBO, I tried to be consistent with similar items on site but i understand that sentimental value doesn't apply to new owners. Just don't be a jerk, no one likes a lowballer.

Also open to trades in the form of similarly sized Men's Clothing, rock/snow/ice pro, or any other curiosity you think i may be interested in.

Detail

Tags