FS- Tarptent DW Moment ( with Solid inner and carbon Crossing pole)

Selling a Tarptent DW Moment - It comes with the Solid inner and carbon Crossing pole.

This tent was purchased when it came out in 2013 and was used once. This tent was in like new condition and was actually sold last week to another forum member who was buying it for a buddy. But... when he received it he said he " pitched it in the Basement to check it out and noticed that there is a half inch cut in the fly sheet ". ( Pic below)

He said that- " my buddy won't be happy with it " that way.

Note- The tear is probably a bit less than a half inch and only goes across 2 squares of the rip stop fabric.

Needless to say, I was quite embarrassed and certainly would have mentioned it to him had I known. I never noticed it and still have no clue how in the world it occurred and I do not know how I could have missed it. He said he "spotted the tear from the inside when there was a bright light overhead".

So I have refunded his money.

But, he kindly offered to either send it to someone else who may want it, or to send it back to me.

So here it is up for sale here this weekend offered to another forum member. If it does not sell this weekend, I am going to have him send it back to me and then I will repair it, or send it to Henry to repair and then it will be back up for sale- at most likely a higher price than this.

***Selling the Tarptent DW Moment with the solid inner and carbon Crossing pole for $185, plus actual shipping costs- which should be about $15. The experience of you doing the small repair yourself is free ;^)

Note- this tent goes for $337 now ( $285 + $52 for Solid Inner and Carbon crossing pole). And... just the solid inner and carbon crossing pole goes for $172 by themselves.

* PayPal OK, but please use personal option- or 3% for fees.

Pics of the tent I am selling in the field:

Pics from TT Website:

http://www.tarptent.com/momentdw.html

Ordering/ price info from TT website:

https://www.tarptent.com/cgi-bin/surfshop1/shop.cgi?ud=AAoGCwUIBAgCAxQXFx0XHQcCBAIGBgIIAggRFAAA&t=main.htm&storeid=1&sortby=itemid&cols=3&c=detail.htm&itemid=170&bcount=1&categories=00008&fromcat=00008

- Edited to fix price mistake.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags