FS: Mint / Never Used Locus Khufu Black Cuben

Hi,
I am selling my Locus Gear Khufu in Black Cuben, incl. DPTE.

Spec weight is 290 gram. (10.2oz) incl. stuff sack.
With seam sealing and 2mm Dyneema Reflective Guyline attached to all points it weighs 300 gram (10.6oz) on my scale.

Selling including the aluminium DPTE (Dual Pole Tip Extender) which weighs 118 gram (4.2 oz) my scales.
I have had it two years now, and have found that I never had it out yet. It is a too beautiful and good piece of gear to not be used. The only time I have set it up is in somebodies front garden to check it and seam seal it.

This is the version with the small velcro flap over the zipper. I personally like this better than newer zipper without the flap (waterproof zips with no flap on my rain jackets do eventually wet through).

So, mint condition, as in never used, but seam sealed as instructed by Locus Gear themselves.

Ships internationally from Japan.
I take care of basic shipping.
If you want faster or insured delivery than I propose you take care of that part of shipping (from Japanese end there is no issue though, I have never seen such a reliable and careful postal service).

This package new from Locus Gear has a lead time of 7~8 weeks, and costs ¥53700 ≈ US$424.
Asking price for this as new set up is US$ 360.

No P.M. - Please mail me at jakuchuitou [AT] gmail.com

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags