FS: DIY Summer UQs, Tarps, Big Agnes Sleeping Bags

Hello fellow hangers, It's that time to clean out the gear closet. Up for grabs are 3 DIY summer underquilts, a Hennessy Hex tarp with snake skins, a 7x9 WX Tex Tarp, a Big Agnes Lost Ranger, and a Big Agnes Betty SL. All prices include shipping CONUS. First up are two synthetic DIY summer underquilts I made last May. I would rate these quilts as being able to handle 50 to 55 degree temperatures depending on conditions. I have used the quilts down to 40 degrees and was cold, but at 50 was plenty warm. They are constructed using mystery insulation. A friend found this insulation in a storage unit he bought out. From what I can tell, the insulation is a Chinese made insulation similar to primaloft, but not as light for the loft. I purchased the insulation from him to use to practice making some UQs, and so that I would have some loaner UQs for summer trips with my family. These quilts were some of my first sewing projects, so the construction on them isn't pretty by any means, but they have worked well for me. Also there are some markings on the quilts where I labeled the material and marked it for cutting (see photos). These markings where made with a washable crayola marker, so they may come out, I haven't tried to wash them off. Both have lineloc/ shockcord for suspension and ripstop nylon shells. 1) ($49) Grey Synthetic Summer UQ: 39" W x 59" L, 20 oz (This UQ was designed for a smaller person in mind. I have used it personally, and I can just fit my 6'2" shoulders in there) FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_1955.jpgIMG_1958.jpgIMG_1957.jpg 2) ($49) Blue outer, Grey inner Synthetic Summer UQ: 42" W x 59" L, 20 oz FullSizeRender_1.jpgFullSizeRender_1.jpgFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_1960.jpg Next up is a DIY sewn through karo step down UQ, with a head hole for using the quilt as a insulating poncho vest. Head hole can be closed up with attached velcro when in UQ mode. This was my first down project and I later added the head opening so I could leave a jacket at home on warmer trips. I have used this UQ down to about 45 degrees and was toasty. Any lower and the head hole may cause a cold spot. YMMV. I went a little crazy with stuffing the down, so I think this guy has about 12 oz of 600 fillpower down. 1.1 oz down proof ripstop nylon shells. Shockcord and linelocs for suspension. 3) ($69) Grey Down UQ with head opening for poncho mode: 39" W x 48" L, 19 Oz FullSizeRender_2.jpgIMG_1964.jpgIMG_1965.jpgIMG_1966.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg More items in my next post.