FS: RBH lightning bug, Patagonia ready mix, Patagonia micro puff vests, Mont Bell rain jacket, Patagonia pants, Patagonia beanie

Hi everyone,

Spring gear closet cleaning! I have the following items for sale. Prices include shipping to continental US. All items are either men's or unisex. Photos are available at: http://zebel.smugmug.com/Other/ZTmp2/i-27F85sf

Thanks,
Colby

RBH lightning bug vbl jacket. Green, size small, square cut with drawcord hem. Has hood and all options except reflective striping. This is $332 + shipping new with these options. I used it for 3 nights and would like to get $260.

Rab Boreas softshell windshirt. Blue, size medium. Nice shape. $30.

Patagonia Ready Mix soft shell jacket. Believe this is circa 2006. Very rarely worn and in very nice shape. Two tone blue and size medium. $45.

Two Patagonia micro puff pullover vests. One chartreuse color and one black. Both size medium. The black has definitely lost some loft over the years but the other is holding strong. $20 for black and $35 for chartreuse.

Montbell dry-tec rain jacket. *maybe* the peak shell although I don't remember for certain. Is probably close to 10 years old but in great shape. I believe this was the lightest of the dry-tec shells they made at the time. Dark greenish blue. Relaxed fit and does have pit zips. $35.

Two pairs Patagonia soft shell type pants. Both size 30. I believe these were called the scrambler pants. Mid-heavier weight stretch soft shell fabric with generous leg opening. Sort of like a light ski touring pant with no technical features. One pair black the other is a medium copper-brown. $20 each.

Patagonia Rock Guide pants. Size 32, black. Rarely worn and in great shape. These were seconds from a pata outlet and the tag is cut. I never found anything noticeable that was wrong them. $30. Sale pending...

Patagonia R.5 beanie. Navy blue. Great shape. $10.

RBH insulated boot liner VBL socks. Size 8 mens. Shorter than the version they currently sell. $15.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags