SLD Trail Lair Multicam, OES 4 Season Tarp 12, HG Incubator 40

Bought my wife a full rig last spring and after a few test runs in the backyard she's just not into hanging. So I'm selling off her rig to build her a ground dwelling. All items have only been tested overnight in the backyard (though it's still the north woods ) and have never been used on the trail. In like new condition. Paypal only on all items so everyone's covered please. Thanks Simply Light Designs Trail Lair. Great hammock, I'd keep it but I'm addicted to bridges now being a side sleeper. 10ft. Multicam 1.1 double layer (sewn shut) Double zip fully removable bug net. Shoulder and knee loop. Continuous loops with whoopie hook/whoopie slings, adutchable clips with 7 ft tree straps, SLD Snake Skins (one end open). $150 trailLair.jpgwhoopieHook.jpgbuckles.jpg OES 4 Season Tarp. 12 x 10 with the built in doors feature. Comes with dutch ware stingerz or I'll sell without. Fully Seam sealed. Mesh mountain goat snake skins $120 with stingerz $110 macCat.jpgtarpFlyz.jpg Hammock Gear Incubator 40. Standard Length 78 inches 44 width. Brown outer, black inner. $175 incubator40.jpg