WTB: Stakes, cord, poles to pitch MLD Grace Duo tarp. EE Prodigy 40-50 or MYOG 2.5oz/sqyd APEX quilt. Cheap anti-splash bivy to keep rain off quilt, light weight stove

Sorry for the huge post. I am 2500 miles away from even an REI store for the last couple years and I'm hoping to rummage through your closets remotely now using this WTB thread.

Links to new gear that you consider a good value would be very appreciated if you don't have an item for sale--please keep in mind I am focusing on a "Summer Gear List" since I don't go many cold places.

I have never had a lightweight gear list and my family is mostly just setup for car camping right now so there are several items I'm trying to acquire at a good price. I have bought a MLD Grace Duo tarp used (goes in the mail tomorrow), and wanted to see if anybody here has lightweight equipment for sale that would work well with it.
- 8-12 Lightweight tent stakes. I will be pitching in Hawaiian jungle, and the local beach park. MSR groundhogs are a "bomb proof" option on the local oahu koolau range and would be willing to carry a few of those even if they are a little heavier. I would also try the tiny titanium stakes out if somebody is selling for a good deal (I understand I can help them out with rocks, etc...).

- 50-100ft of good lightweight cord? What do the cool kids have these days, spectra? I probably have enough "550 parachute cord" laying around that I don't NEED this, but I'm guessing it is silly to buy a cuben tarp, then carry heavier cord than necessary. (My wife expects that this tarp has most likely been blessed by Fidel himself as I have told her it is a very special Cuban tarp)

- Front/Back poles for MLD Grace Duo tarp. I may be able to get these from MLD for $55 (28" Rear .9oz, 42" Front 1.65oz). Or maybe some light used adjustable trekking poles?

- A budget summer quilt/bag rated 40-50F, good condition, something near 1lb or less, since I don't plan on any extended jungle exposure I think down may still be worth considering. Previously I have mostly been looking at EE Prodigy 40-50F or 2.5oz/sqyd MYOG APEX quilt. I hope I am on the right track for keeping a pack light in the tropics, it looks like people make these 40 and 50F synthetic quilts between 10oz-20oz. I am interested in EE Prodigy, wish they had a 40F or 50F prodigy in garage sale right now. 30F bag would only be suffocating in 60 degree nights I'm guessing. It doesn't get much colder until I go to the tops of the volcanoes, no current plans to sleep up there.

- A cheap bivy to help keep my sleeping bag dry? I bought a used alpinlite 1.25 inner net to go under an oversized tarp, and also a small beak for the tarp (only comes down part way looks like), but I'm still "scared" about wind/rain blowing water onto the sleeping bag under the tarp when the wind changes directions. Trying to spend less money than an MLD bivy, I assume it will be heavier as a result.

- Gas canister stove: Sell me an excellent condition omnilite ti (8oz with no liquid fuel pump I think?), snow peak gigapower (4.x oz)/litemax(2.x oz), kovea spider (6oz?), some kinda lightweight currently recommended canister stove, possibly along with a wind screen. We still have an old coleman APEX1 feather 400 model 400b *in good condition* running which my wife bought new, but I have decided to try a slightly lighter option while also hoping to be able to cook a little bit on weekend hikes (not sure I could do that on alcohol yet).

- 1.3L Titanium pot (uncoated) w/ Ti frying pan lid (no I don't expect anybody to really respond and say they are selling this item)

- Polycro or tyvek ground cloth sheets.

- Sawyer mini filters? Anybody buy a spare or two they have decided is now too redundant/time to cycle inventory?

- Recommend me a pillow? Probably won't buy that used. Wrong forum, I know. Sorry, my mind is all here now and it has merged gear list with gear swap.

Not really looking for:

- Backpack: I already bought a 1lb 15oz? Mountain Hardwear Haze 50 that I will force myself to use before replacing it so I'm probably not in the market for a pack yet. This is when I thought the "ultralight" filter on backcountry.com search meant something, several weeks ago, I learned a little since. Picking up my old 4-5lb kelty storm 3600 junk backpack, in disgust, is what made me start looking at lighter gear.

- Sleeping pad: I will probably buy the cheap lightweight silver shiny accordion foam pad new for a sleeping pad, that is a "wear item" so it would need to be near new. We bought some 23oz exped pads for car camping a little while ago but I want something lighter for backpacking, maybe if people are getting rid of the 8oz/12oz neoair xlite short/regular size now that exped has a new pad out, I would buy one or two for a good price.