FS: Packs (Gossamer Gear, ULA, SMD, REI) and MSR DragonFly

Spring cleaning time. All weights are from my cheap hanging scale. Prices do not include shipping (from zip code 94707). Paypal only. If you are a friend and need (or want) a deal on something let me know. Please do NOT PM. Post here and use clbowden at yahoo dot com to reach me.

1. Gossamer Gear Mariposa. Original owner. Does not have an aluminum or carbon pole frame. Hip belt has been cut off. No damage other than hip belt mod. 14 oz. $50

2. ULA Conduit. From gear swap many years ago and never used by me. No frame. Small hole in side pocket (see photo). 22 oz. $50

3. SMD Fusion 65. Used 1 trip but going to stay with my Exped Lightning 60. Regular shoulder yoke. Medium hip belt. 42 oz. $115

4. REI Flash 62. Bought at REI garage sale and used once after fixing load lifter. 48 oz. $50

5. MSR Dragonfly with two fuel bottles. Bought this in 1999 after trying to simmer for 50 days with a Whisperlite on a transcontinental bike ride. $70

(By the way, the large bottle is full of fuel which I know I can't ship. What's the best way to use/dispose of the fuel, other than running the stove for a few hours?)

6. Misc. box with two stainless steel mug/pots with lids, 4 plastic measuring cups, assorted bug dope, 2 knee braces, 2 pepsi stove, 1 cat food stove, 1 bag parachute cord. Free if you buy anything, otherwise $10.