(2) HH Explorers, Whisperlite Int., 2 pr. hiking boots

For Sale: First I'll take it gets the item. Paypal preferred, CONUS shipping only. Shipping by USPS Priority Mail: I have (2) TWO Hennessy Hammock Explorer deluxe asym classic hammocks for sale. Both have Hammock Specialties mod #2 Also the velcro has been removed from the bottom entry and the slit has been sewn shut by Hammock Specialties. On hammock #1 A cut/tear had developed in the netting and this was also repaired by Hammock Specialties. This hammocks suspension is now Whoppie Slings and the tree huggers are not included. The original Hennessy asymmetrical tarp is included. The original HH stuff sack is included. NO snake skins. Both hammocks have had the structured ridge lines replaced with Fling it, now called Jet Set There isn't a ridge line organizer with either hammock. On this hammock the tie outs have been replaced with a beefier material of which I don't know what it is. Work was done by a friend years ago and has held up well. HH #1 is approx 13 years old, has been lightly used. $70.00 HH #2 is approx 10 years old, also lightly used. $85.00 Next I have a Whisperlite International with TWO (2) 20 oz fuel bottles. Also two bottle caps for each fuel bottle. The pump was new, from REI, around 5 years ago. The burner is of unknown age. All papers and windscreens plus everything you see in the picture is included. This stove has been used on two trips and has been fired up every year and has never failed to fire up. REI has the stove for 99.95 and the fuel bottles at 19.95 each. The bottle caps would set you back 9.95 ea. $70.00 for the lot. Next is a pr. of Vasque womens size 11 boots. These are ITALIAN made! They were resoled by Rocky Mountain Resole These are great boots but my wife is now disabled and she can't handle the weight. $25.00 Boot doesn't have insoles. Next is a pr of Danner 6M boots. Great boots, American made, with plenty of life left in them. $20.00 Boot doesn't have insoles

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags