FS--Spring Cleaning

Hi Fellow Climbers:
I have some climbing equipment for sale as a result of some spring cleaning. Here is the list:
1. One new Charlet Moser Pulsar Evolution Ice Ax w/ Charlet Moser Performance Leash—perfect for all around mountaineering and short sections of technical ice--$120.00 OBO;
2. One set of Metolious Quick Up Etriers—used once on a trip up El Cap—very good shape--$30.00 OBO;
3. One set of metal step Etriers—new--$10.00 OBO;
4. One BD Chest Gear Harness—used once on a trip up El Cap—very good shape—perfect for all big wall aspirants—super comfortable w/ loads--$25.00 OBO;
5. One Patagonia Foamback Cagoule—new --$25.00 OBO—the only garment in history that was ever proved to be fully waterproof even in a “monsoon;”
6. One new pair of OR Scholler pants—all the bells and whistles any alpinist or ice climber would ever want in a pair of pants—men’s medium--$120.00 OBO; and
7. Various miscellaneous hardware—wire gated biners, new Metolious rap rings, etc., cheap as per item.

Give me a call or email me if you want to look at the items. I can meet you just about anywhere in the Spokane area. Bob Loomis > [email protected] < or (W) 509.926.6766 I would prefer to deal face to face--the hassles of long distance deal-making and I prefer a buyer be able to handle or try on what he/she is buying. Makes for a better situation all around.

Cheers,
Bob Loomis, Spokane, WA

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags