FS: MLD Duomid, Zpacks, Stakes, Montbell

All prices include shipping CONUS.
FIRST PM gets the item.
Mountain Laurel Designs Duomid Tarp - $175 (Tarp only, innernet NOT included)
Weight: 16.2oz
Well used Duomid. I have used this tarp for the past 3 or 4 years and have really enjoyed the tarp. Duomid is yellow silnylon. It is in great condition for the use it has seen but it does shows signs of wear (ie. NOT a like new item). The main problem is that my not so great seam sealing job is peeling off (probably a good thing ha). If you rub on it it will come off so someone just needs to take the time to rub it all off and reseal it. The previous owner also removed the line-locs on the corners. There are zpacks guylines on the tarp currently but I just use a small loop at each corner as I found that to be the simplest method. The plastic piece that holds open the top vent broke, since then I just use a stick to prop open the vent. The best thing about the Duomid is the weight. This tarp weighs a few ounces less than the current Duomids. On my cheap scale the tarp comes in at 16.2oz without the stuff sack (which I will include in the sale). Aside from the couple issues mentioned the tarp is in great condition. I am trying to be as thorough and as detailed as possible, please email with any further questions.

Montbell Thermawrap - $50
Weight: 9.3oz
Older model of the Montbell Thermawrap. Jacket is in great shape aside from a burn whole or two which I patched with Tenacious Tape. Zippered hand pockets. I have owned this jacket for a few years but it has seen seldom use. Perfect shape aside from the small holes. Includes stuff sack (not pictured).

4 Easton Tent Stakes & 1 MSR Blizzard Stake - $10.00
Weight: 0.5oz Easton EA & 0.8oz MSR Blizzard
Lightly used easton stakes purchased from HMG a few years back. One MSR blizzard stake, never used.

Zpacks Extra Large Cuben Fiber Stuff Sack - $15.00
Weight: 0.4oz
Only used a few times. White color.