Mystery Ranch Trance XXX, G5000 and Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2

Hi all, 

The wife says I have to sell some stuff before I can buy anything new =)  

So, i'm cleaning out a few things.  I am kinda a gear hoarder and I love all these items - it will be hard to let them go.  THEY ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.  I take care of my gear. 

If interested, Paypal is my preferred method.  PM - email me and we can chat.

Mystery Ranch Trance XXX (~69L) Yoke size Medium for men 5'6"-6'2" with hipbelt size small for men 30"-34". EXCELLENT CONDITION (It is their "Thru Hiker" pack).  It's made from xpac material - I believe it's "waterproof" but never actually got it wet.  You cannot buy it anymore.  Awesome pack!  I have used it 15 nights total.   $275.00 and I'll pay for ground "normal" shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.  (OBO)

Mystery Ranch G5000 (82L) EXCELLENT CONDITION.  Yoke size Medium for men 5'6"-6'2" with hipbelt size small for men 30"-34". I have the Mystery Ranch Flip Top Box attached to the side of it (see pictures) makes a great almost 1L padded "hip pocket".  Also this pack will carry anything in comfort and you can hide in it if a bear attacks! (J/K).  Seriously, it has the best hip belt ever made, in my opinion, called the "Cush Lumbar Wrap".  I have used it 13 or 14 nights.  $375.00 and I'll pay for ground "normal" shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. (OBO)

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 EXCELLENT CONDITION.  Great tent, easy to set up and lots of room for two people.  I have used it only a few (3-4) nights.  I also have a "footprint" that I cut out of window insulation plastic film for it.  $275.00 and I'll pay for ground "normal" shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.  (OBO)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags