FS: WM Summerlite and EE RevX 20*

Seeing as how I'm heading off for the PCT in a few weeks and I'd rather not store these, I have some warm things to sleep in for sale. Pics are at the bottom:

1. Western Mountaineering Summerlite (6', LZ) - $285 shipped CONUS/Paypal Gift. Comes with stuff/storage sack.

I purchased this bag sometime in March 2013, and used it for about 20 nights, all in 2013. I was very OCD about sleep clothes back then, so I've never slept in this except with clean, dedicated layers. Bag has always been stored uncompressed in my (smoke free) apartment and appears to be in excellent condition. This is really a fantastic piece, but I have found that I don't love mummy bags.

2. Enlightened Equipment Revelation X 20* (6', WIDE, 1oz overfill)- $180 shipped CONUS/Paypal Gift. Comes with storage sack and old lineloc-style pad attachments. (I don't have a stuff sack for it.) This is an older model version of the RevX. I am not sure of the date it was made, but I purchased it in February 2013, so it's older than that. I don't know the fill power on this (I believe it's at LEAST 800, since they mentioned moving down to 750 fill in late 2013, but I'd rather say I don't know than say something inaccurate). The quilt was washed before I got it, and it was used exactly twice (both times in clean baselayers) before I moved on to the Summerlite mentioned above. Since then, it's been stored uncompressed in a big storage bag. I'm selling because it's too much quilt for me (I'm 5'8" and slim, or at least that's what I tell myself).

Weight is 26oz.

PM me or e-mail me at jrowan2 at google's popular e-mail service.

Pics (they are bad, but I can take pictures of any spots, features desired, etc.):

Summerlite:

RevX:

RevX attachments: