FS: ULA Ohm 2.0, BearPaw Wilderness Designs Lair, alcohol stoves, hammocks, tarps

Hi ya BPL'ers, I'm moving and need to sell some duplicate items. Usual PayPal Friends and Family, I'll cover shipping to CONUS. No pics here but I can get pics to anyone interested.

1. ULA Ohm 2.0. 2013 model. Seen about 20 trail days (two 5 day trips and a few weekends. Lovely pack. It's a medium/medium. Hipbelt is brand new. Shoulder straps and load lifter straps have been trimmed. Hipbelt straps have not been trimmed. This is the standard green color. Pack is in great shape. I sewed a 50th anniversary Wilderness Act patch on it. Since hipbelt is brand new I'd like to get $150, shipping included.

2. BearPaw Wilderness Designs Lair. This version has the extended beak and vent. Color is their yellow (or gold) color in Silnylon. I had them sew mitten hooks inside each corner to hold up Bivy hoods, etc. This shelter is brand new...set it up in the yard to check it out. New price is $204. I'd like $175 shipped.

3. I have the following stoves: A) Zelph modified StarLyte. Great little stove. Been on 2 weekend trips. B). MiniBull Designs Mini Atomic. Superb little stove with great craftsmanship. Been on 2 weekend trips. C). TrailDesigns 12-10. Used once. D). Goldgear Lite RamJet. This things boils really fast. How about $30 for all of them?

4. Smokeeater universal take down pot stand. This stand comes apart and packs almost flat. 3 different size legs are included to fit any size of stove you may have. It's never been used. New cost is $35. I'd like $25 for it. The Zelph and MiniBull stoves mentioned above would work great with this stand, so I'm open to offers to combine stove(s) and stand.

5. I've gotten into hammocking and sewing my own gear. I have so many hammocks and tarps that I've made to practice my skills. I've given hammocks to friends, sewn them as presents, etc. Now I have a few that need to be used. Hammocks are all in great shape....but you'll see a goofy stitch here and there that doesn't impact performance at all. I'm not a professional at all, just have fun making these. I'm offering these up fairly cheaply. All hammocks come with Amsteel whoopie slings I made myself, ZingIt ridgeline, and stuff sack. All but one come with a ridgeline organizer. You'll love my nicknames for them. I'll list the hammock then the tarp I made for it.
A). Timber Wolf. This is about the size of the Grand Trunk Nano, but is 6" wider and is made from 1.9 ripstop nylon in a brown color. It fits my 6' body great. This does have a ridgeline organizer. $35 shipped. Tarp is a 1.1 Coyote Brown silnylon. 10' long by 8' wide at the corners. Middle of the tarp is 7' wide. It comes with all lines (and I think linelocs all the way around). It has cat cut on ends and sides. This set up has been used 4 nights and is really comfy. $35 for the tarp. $65 for hammock and tarp together.
B). Alpha Male hammock. 11' x 5'. Made from 1.6 black argon and is very comfy. It's been tested 1 night. This one has no ridgeline organizer. $35. Tarp is the Wolf Den. It's huge at 12' x 10'. Cat cuts on ends and sides. It's made from 1.1 Olive Greenish Brown Silnylon. All lines are attached with linelocs all the way around. $40. $70 for hammock/tarp combo.
C). Last is an Olive Brown 1.9 oz ripstop hammock that is about 10'6" by 4'9". It does have a ridgeline organizer but is not paired with a tarp. $35.

I hope I didn't set the prices too high. If anyone is interested please PM me and include your email address, or just email me at Garrett dot Reggie at gmail . Com.

Thanks for looking, and hopefully buying 1 or 2 things, or even all ot it.