FS Yana trekking poles, SMD Fusion 65 pack

Hi I have a pair of Ruta Locura Yana carbon trekking poles for sale. I bought them in spring 2013 and have used them for a few short overnight hikes. I like these very much but I have determined over time that I prefer aluminum poles. The carbon poles sections are clean and in new condition but the foam grips are somewhat scuffed (see photo below). These are very light weight at 9.6 oz for the pair which includes the removable wrist straps and baskets. They adjust from 76-130 cm. Includes with the poles is a maintenance kit that has spare expanders and washers. I am looking to get $125 which includes CONUS shipping costs.
I am also wishing to sell my Six Moon Design Fusion 65 pack. Hip belt size medium and regular shoulder yoke size. This one is a tough call for me as I like it a lot but I have found that I cannot fit a bear canister into it horizontally to my dismay (and which I can do with my SMD Starlite pack). I have taken this out on one overnighter and it worked very well. It It provides a nice snug fit on my back and my load felt very secure with no noticeable shifting. In fact I believe this frame system is one of the best feature about this pack and the other UL packs I have used. This Fusion 65 is in like new condition with no blemish, scuffs, discolorations, tears, etc., as you would expect from only one night of use. I am asking $175 which includes CONUS shipping costs.

Btw I would be willing to trade one or both these items for an Arc Blast 60L pack with the tall torso and medium belt size. I would even throw in a few $$ to even out the trade if needed.

Please shoot me a PM if interested!

thanks, Chris