WTT: TartpTent ProTrail & MLD for Tarptent/MLD Duomid

Are you looking for a nearly brand new Tarptent ProTrail? I have used this TarpTent only 4 nights and am now looking to experiment with other options. When this tent was first released I couldn’t resist trying it out although I am entirely satisfied with my MLD Duomid. Now I am looking to maybe try the TT Notch. If you have a TT Notch and would like to trade for the newer and lighter TT ProTrail let me know!

I am also looking for a MLD Solo InnerNet and a Brown Silnylon or Cuben Fiber Duomid. I currently own a Yellow Duomid and would prefer the brown color offered by MLD. My yellow Duomid is older and well used but lighter weight than the current versions. I would also like to get a MLD Solo InnerNet. If you have any of these items and/or are interested in any of mine please let me know and maybe we can work something out!

I am looking for: TarpTent Notch, MLD Solo InnerNet, MLD Duomid Brown Silnylon, MLD Cuben Duomid (DREAMING)

What I have for trade: Tarptent ProTrail (4 nights use, some dirt, but nearly new), MLD Duomid Yellow Silnylon (17oz, Older, well used, some cosmetic wear, email for details), MLD Duo InnerNet (13oz, well used)

I may also consider selling some items assuming I can find the items I am looking for.