FS: Marmot Black Magic summer bag/liner and Repel

For sale:

If you are familiar with the Marmot Driclime windshirt, the Black Magic sleeping bag is made of the same materials, so you get a windproof nylon shell with a wicking polyester lining. Think "sleeping bag liner"--- on steroids. This one is 78" long, 30" across the top and 18" across the bottom. It has an elastic drawstring at the top and a 40" zipper on the side. Weight with the stuff sack is 21oz. The stuff sack in the photo is a loose fit and it will compress quite a bit more. It is clean (freshly washed in Sport Wash) and free of holes or stains. $40 with US shipping/paypal.I kept it around for summer use in my hammock, but I have a light Thermarest blanket that does the job there. This would be great on a hot muggy night and can double as a liner or overbag for cold weather, or for hostel-style travel. I had half a mind to cut the lining out and use it for a sleeping bag cover/bivy.

While were on summer stuff, I also have one of the Repel Sleep Screen dome-style bug nets that I'll throw in for another $15. It is 12.2oz with poles and stuff sack.

http://www.pharmacalway.com/brands/repel/popups/345_346_pop.html

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags