Thinning Herd - Gold C4, klymit pad, bearvault, shell pants

Items have all sold, thanks!

All prices include shipping (lower 48 states) and I eat the paypal fees.

SOLD!! BD C4 #2 SOLD!!Used on one trip to Indian Creek, and carried around in a pack with its friends a few more times after that. It's my third 2 inch cam, so gets no love. In great shape. $49

look at me. I'm a cam

SOLD!!!! Klymit Inertia X-Lite SOLD!!! 6.1 ounces, packs down to nothing, surprisingly comfortable. Looks new except a little black smudge in a couple spots. Used it twice, I think? Inside a tent. Includes hand pump for fine-tuning. $38

body mappin dawg

SOLD!!!!! Bearvault 450 Solo SOLD!!!!! Look at this thing. Barely used. Customized with a sticker of Gaddafi yelling the german word for "snow". How can you not buy it? You'd be foolish. I think I carried this on one or two trips. Makes a nice seat. Bears hate it. $49

Mitch is a genius

SOLD!!! REI rainshell pants SOLD!!! If you're reading this, your legs are probably wet. Why didn't you already buy my pants? REI brand, Element nylon fabric,fits 36" waist and 32" inseam. I bought them a little large to pull on over other pants when the clouds come knocking. Wore them once, maybe? Awesome shape. Stuff sack included. Elastic waist and zips at the cuffs for boots, waterproof pocket zips. $25

dark gray leg protection yeah

All prices include shipping (lower 48 states) and I eat the paypal fees.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags