FS or Trade: Yates Wall Harness, Cams, Draws, GriGri 1, Carhartts, North Face Shell, Books

Selling some of the gear that's accumulated in my gear bin.

-Yates Shield Big Wall Harness Sz L. This is an awesome harness, the best wall harness on the market in my opinion. I just don't need 2 of them (this one was a bit big so I bought a M). Retails for like $160 asking $80.

-4 BD Hotwire/Quicksilver Draws. Well used but still solid. 3 long 1 short. $30 for the 4.

-Petzl GriGri 1. Not exactly sure why I own 2 GriGri's. Apparently I freaked out when the GriGri 1 was being discontinued and bought a spare, which I've subsequently never used. It's like new looking for $65.

-Older Wild Country and Clog cams. Both are between a BD .4 and .5 in size. The Clog is slung with cord the Wild Country has the original sling. Got these when I was first building my rack but no longer carry. ~$25 for both.

~2 Pairs of Carhartt Iconic Work shorts Sz 31. New with tags. One khaki one black. The don't fit me so I've got no use for them. $25 each.

~North Face Triumph Anorak. Really nice lightweight waterproof shell. It packs down to nothing. was my go to throw in the pack just in case piece. It was always little small on me though and I just replaced it with a similar RAB shell. ~$50

~Freedom of the Hills and Accidents in North American Mountaineering (2003, 2004, 2007, 2010). I somehow ended up with duplicates of all these. I'd be willing to trade for a 2013 accidents as I left my copy in an airport. $5 each for the ANAM's and $10 for Freedom of the Hills.

I'm in Longmont Colorado if any locals want to look in person. Also willing to ship on your dime. I'd consider trades, especially for full strap crampons (to use with trail runners or approach shoes), MSR Evo Snowshoes, offset cams, or guidebooks.

Carhartts

GriGri

Yates

Draws

Misc cams

North Face Shell

Books

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags