Zpacks Zero Backpack, SLD Trail Lair, WL Tadpole Tarp

Zpacks Zero Backpack Size Medium (36 liter) Hybrid Cuben Green Color. This background ack had quite a few options added to it. Roll top dry bag style closure, removable 1" x 50" belt, top strap, side straps (2 each side), side pockets, mesh front pocket, haul loop. Torso length "taller" which is 23" for zpacks. I'm about 6'2" and the pack fits me great. Weight is about 11.3 oz but you can remove the hip belt and top strap to get the weight a little lower and trim the extra from the belt. Used for two weekend trips and I realized this is why more space than I'll ever need so I'm getting the smaller size. Pack is in great condition, no dirt, stains, or tears. Bought new from zpacks in January for $201. I'm asking $170 shipped and will include a new zpacks visor as well. SOLD Simply Light Designs Trail Lair Hammock Double layer 1.1 green hammock. 10 foot in length, pad pockets, zipper just on the one side, includes double ended stuff sack adjustable ridge line, and a pair of whoopie slings. Just add your own straps to be ready to hang. 22 ounces on my scale as rigged. New would cost about $135, I've used it 6 nights and I'm asking $100 shipped. SOLD Wilderness Logics Tadpole Tarp This is the green color 132" ridge line tarp. Been used about 30 nights over the last year and the last time had some pollen in it. It wipes off fine though, just dirty. I never seam sealed the ridgeline but never had a leak either. I'll leave the four guy lines on the corners. Just add your own ridgeline system. I'm including pictures of the corner because it appears to have some wear but not anything to worry about. Picture of the tarp on my scale is including the guylines. Would like $70 shipped. SOLD