FS: TCU's, BD cams, helium friends, other pro and misc biners, free stuff

Been injured and not climbing, need to thin out some gear. The two freebies at the bottom will be available to the first two buyers, first buyer gets choice.

I think stuff is priced well, but feel free to make offers on multiple items. Especially the biners and small stuff if combined with cams or something. Paypal preferred, I'll eat the fee.
UL TCU set 1-4. Fresh back from Metolius resling/clean. $110 shipped.

TCUs

TCUs 2

New BD C4 #2. Bought for a creek trip that looks like it isn't going to happen. $55 shipped.

C4 #2

BD Camalots. Yates resling ~1 year ago with minimal climbing since. $60 shipped for the pair.

camalots

camalots 2

WC helium friends. Had Luke at Runout customs put C4 slings on them, great improvement IMO over the stiffies they come with. A couple dozen pitches on the red, less on the gray. $85 shipped for the pair.

heliums

heliums 2

Rigid friends. Yates Resling approx. same time as the camalots. No climbs since resling. $35 shipped for the pair.

rigid friends

rigid friends 2

Dyneema tricams. Rarely carried or placed but a few years old. $35 shipped for set.

tricams

Petzl Basic ascender. The older style that was Petzl-approved for self belay. $25 shipped.

Petzl Basic

WC Astro biners. 6, some wear. Great little biners. $25 shipped.

Astros

13 BD Neutrinos and 4 Oz biners. little to moderate use on Neutrinos. A couple of the purples look to have minimal use, the greys have the most. The OZ's are new. $55 shipped for the lot. If you're looking for an even number let me know, I'm sure I can find a few more of each.

BD biners

BD biners 2

Yates speed draws. yatesgear.com/climbing/slings/...
These are Yates' 12-inch open draws with a loop bartacked at the end and include small Petzl strings. Yeah, yeah, user beware and don't reclip the open loop just like any open sling. About 1.5 years old, but carried maybe half a dozen times. never warmed to them, $10 with any other purchase.

Yates slings

Yates 2

FREE #1, new BD #13 nut.

BD nut

FREE #2, Mammut double length sling (120 cm). New, one of the ones made from recycled rope fibers or something.

Mammut sling

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags