FS Zpacks Hexamid Solo Plus

FS Zpacks Hexamid Solo Plus Tent

I’ve set this tent up a few times in my yard. Never slept in..just dreamed about it.

I wanted to train my dog a bit better (she nearly destroyed a Tarp Tent) before we used this one. I thought this summer would be it and then about a month ago my husband found a puppy in the woods by our house. She’s now ours and I have to start the tent training all over again. I’d rather do that in the previously mentioned Tarp Tent.

It comes with the cuban groundsheet that clips into it and the cuban stuff sack. It also has all the spectra z-line cord attached to stake it out. It requires 10 stakes, they’re NOT included, and a single trekking pole or stick of appropriate length which is also not included. I do have a couple dogs that may be available for purchase and then I could keep my tent.

There might be a little dirt or dog hair from it being set up in my yard. There are no holes in the mesh or cuban. Nothing has been damaged at all. It was stored lovingly in my closet and we don’t smoke anything, we’re rather boring.

It’s a really great tent and I’d love to keep it but I can’t watch my dogs destroy it. It weighs less than a pound and there’s enough room for two people if you had to. I’m sure if you’re looking at this you already checked out the Zpacks specs.

I’m asking $410 and you can keep my tears for free :)

PS that includes shipping...pm me if you need pics.