PIF (of sorts): Sherpani Rumba Superlight carrier

I'm offering this free to a good home with the caveat that I'd like to avoid a post-office trip and the effort of finding a box big enough for this thing. so if someone lives in San Diego and wants to pick it up that would be ideal although I can probably also arrange a hand-off in Orange County (CA) as I make semi-frequent trips there.

My kids are 7 and 5 and this has been in the garage for the last 5 years and my husband is threatening to take it to Goodwill. I would like this to go to a good home, however. It was a nice pack, carried well and comfortable.

My eldest loved riding in it (primarily day hikes) but then soon #2 was on the way and that cramped my backpacking style a bit, and #2 despised being in a carrier so that was that. This probably saw a grand total of 8 hours of actual trail use.

It's thus in very good condition except on one camping trip a rodent inexplicably got excited about the foot stirrups and one of the zipper pulls on the main storage area, and chewed them. The damage is only cosmetic, except the zipper pull which is done (but easily replaced)

I'm in San Diego but make semi-frequent trips to Orange County and could arrange to meet someone there.

It is 2008 model; here is a link to reviews and more product info from Trailspace

http://www.trailspace.com/gear/sherpani/rumba-superlight

Photos appear below

Chew damage

Detail

Tags