Moving to ALASKA pack tent sale! FS

Howdy y'all, I am moving to alaska in not too long and I have a bunch of gear that I want to pass along before I go. I am new to this forum but I have excellent flebay feedback (fastwambaugh). All prices include shipping CONUS.

Big agnes Fly creek UL 2. Used 6 nights. Almost new condition, with some light dust on the underside of the floor. With all stakes/ tags. I love the weight and size of this tent, but at 6'4" it is just not suiting my needs. This tent has never seen rain! $225

REI Flash 50 pack Mens Large. Used perhaps 20 nights. This has been a great lightweight backpack, one small scuff on the front pocket otherwise good condition with no bad stains, spills or tears. $75

Dana Designs Bomb Pack. M/L body M shoulder straps. Good condition for an old school pack. This thing can haul a load, it has the big "junk" harness on the front which is awesome for bulky stuff like snowshoes, tons of compression straps, expandable collar, and a heavy duty back sheet. This is not an UL pack but it works great for big loads. $70

Vintage Kelty Redwing pack. LG, but it doesnt feel that large to me. Light pack, cool colors, two alu. stays for load carrying. I have used this for air travel a few times. $55