FS - Tarptent Notch

$215 Shipped CONUS
Purchased in May 2014. Fully seam sealed by myself. Re-doing it couldn't hurt, but I've yet had no problems with leaking. Comes with 4 stakes, guylines w/ linelocks, tent poles, stuff sack.
This was my main tent until around October, when I injured my knee and ended up switching to a tarp. It was regularly used during that time for both backcountry and frontcountry camping, but was lovingly cared for. Was wiped down every morning on every trip, and washed and wiped down after returning from every trip.
The only flaw would be a small hole in the mesh, which I repaired with some medical tape. I overdid it...you could certainly remove the tape and repair it differently. There is also some scrunching in the mesh which is typical of mesh but functionally fine.
I am really uneasy about selling this thing because I really love it, but the fact is I can't really see myself choosing it over my tarp. It's been a backup tarp since October, never being used. Extra money for the AT this year will be more valuable for me at the moment...

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags