FS: Cuben Diomid with custom 2-person innernet

Selling a modular shelter system, very lightly used (<10 nights total). This was built to be my dream shelter for me and my girlfriend but she’s put her foot down on using a high-comfort mountaineering tent instead, so I figure it’s time I recognize the loss. Gave it a good test on 4-day trip in Alaska with my sister. This shelter is incredibly strong in the weather and the high bathtub walls of the innernet make it very storm proof from blowing rain. I’ve had one night that was a reasonable Alaska storm and it performed admirably.
I’d like to sell as a complete set, as designed, but would consider separate bids. Have included the items, MSRP and my asking price. Offering a discount to buy the whole set. Will consider offers. All prices are before shipping, buyer picks and pays shipping.
1. Green cuben fiber MLD Duomid with a green 0.5 osy cuben stuff sack from Zpacks and upgraded to triptease reflective line on each tie out point. 15oz on my scales with everything. Will also add the stock stuff sack (yellow silnylon) and MLD pole extender. MSRP: $440+$17+$20 = $477. Asking $375 for all three.

2. Bear Paw Designs Pyranet 2. Made-to-order form Bear Paw. 14.3 oz. MSRP = $350. Asking $275.
Dimensions: 96” L x 50” W x 50” H. Wide enough for 2 20” airpads. Floor is uninterrupted, i.e., there’s no hole for a pole to go through. Works best in the ‘A-frame’ pitch with 2 people or with one person in a single pole pitch with the innernet just on one side.
Materials: 1.25 osy cuben fiber floor, 0.51 osy cube fiber sides 14” up from the bottom forming extended bathtub, 0.8 osy netting for the rest, inverted ‘T’ zipper configuration.
Extras: 4 pockets, one on each side.

3. Steak set: 12 red MSR groundhog stakes with reflective pull tabs, 7.5” long, 0.46 oz each. Includes 2 more than needed to pitch the shelter. MSRP = $27. Asking $20.

4. Goassamer Gear Lightrek 4 pole extenders (set of 2). 0.8 oz each. Used to extend 2 poles into the A-frame configuration to maximize floor space in the shelter. MSRP = $38. Asking $25.

Offering the complete set at discounted price of $580 (35% off retail). PM me with what you’re interested in. Thanks!