FS: Patagonia Men’s Cap 4 EW ¼ Zip Hoody NWT in L and M

It’s raining hoodies.

Made with Polartec Power Dry HE High Efficiency material which traps warmth next to the body and dries super quickly, this is the warmest for the weight, fastest wicking base layer available. The balaclava-style hood is doubled up and incredibly warm. Weighs under 9 ounces yet pair it with a windshirt or light rain shell and you can move comfortably in quite cool temps. Wear it under your quilt for extra warmth. Wear it with a light fleece midlayer and windshell or light rain shell and it will take you down to cold temps while moving.

http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/mens-capilene-4-baselayer-expedition-weight-quarter-zip-hoody?p=43666-0

Large and Medium in gray available. I much prefer this layer in lighter colors as lighter colors extend the comfortable temperature range because they don't heat up when walking in sunshine and the material is highly breathable (I can wear mine up to 60F and higher if windy yet it can be worn to much lower temps with wind layer). Mine is this same color and it also hides dirt and dust very well. Deep chest zipper for ventilation and cooling. Front pocket for quickly storing any doodads.

And if you don’t like this color, or want something else from Patagonia, you can exchange it as it’s brand new with the tags attached in the plastic wrapping.

Regular $130 including tax. Only $89 shipped within the lower 48. Add $2 for insurance if you like.

Paypal personal cash gift or Paypal payment + 3% to cover fees. Please PM and I’ll send my Paypal address.

Buy with confidence – I’ve bought and sold many things on the forums and organized one of the largest group buys on BPL.

Please share with any friends who might be interested. Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags