FS: BD, Patagonia Houdini, Innov-8

Hey all...continued clearing out the gear closet of stuff that just doesn't get used.....

All items include shipping to US (yes AK and HI!! I love you guys too!!). International considered if you help pay shipping.....
I can post pics tonight....but I'll do my best to describe......

First up is a very lightly used blue Large men's Patagonia Houdini. Bought NWT, used on one weekend trip, but I actually like my Rab cirrus better. And frankly I thought I'd like it sized up to go over my puffy but I don't.....it was just too baggy.
No tears or holes that I can find, non smoking but dog-hair-filled home. This is the 2012 version, so the one that breathes better. $60.
Second are a catch and release pair of Innov-8 Roclite 282 men's size 42. Again, tried something bit bigger thinking it would help my toenail problem, but these are just TOO big. Tread looks good, very little wear on the footbed. $30.
And lastly is a pair of 2013 BD alpine carbon cork poles I used only on my JMT last year (the ones with the new flip locks, not the older version). I love my new locus gear CP3s so much these aren't going to get any use now. Grips are a bit darkened from use but not that worn in yet, and there are some normal wear-n-tear on the lower sections from rocks, but they actually look pretty good. Tips look perfect to me. Again, I can send pics tonight if anyone is interested. $90.

Thanks all.........

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags