FS: Gatewood Cape, Golite Quilt, STS liner

Doing a little shake down of my gear closet this weekend. Everything comes from a smoke free home. All prices include shipping in the CONUS. I prefer paypal f&f option if not add the 3%. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

This is a catch and release item from this forum.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=99499

I just set it up in the park once and can confirm that it is in perfect condition.
Was factory seam sealed.
This is the Green model.
Has had lawson lines added to the guy out points and on the tie out points so it can be pitched higher than originally intended if you wish.

Just looking to get back what I paid for it. $120 to your door CONUS

My trusted Golite Ultra 40 Quilt. This thing is awesome I've taken it down to freezing with just base layers and been just fine. Always stored uncompressed, no rips or tears or stains. Always used with a liner, though there is a slight smoke smell on the foot box. This is a long version with 800 fill down, Includes the stuff sack, cloth sack and the lines to put under your pad.

Selling for $160

Seat to Summit Thermolite Reactor Extreme. Only used once has been washed and is ready to go out the door.

$60 to your door

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags