For Sale: Brand New Custom ULA Circuit

I am selling a brand new, never used custom ULA Equipment Circuit. I had this made with the expectation that I would be doing a month long trek in Patagonia. Sadly, it will not occur now.

Custom:

• Full dyneema gridstop (Robic) body. All 70d fabric and 210d fabric was removed and replaced with 210d dyneema gridstop. This includes the extension collar.
  • Full dyneema gridstop hip belt and hip belt pockets.
  • Full dyneema gridstop shoulder straps.
  • Additional side compression straps - one additional on each side just above the water bottle pockets for additional means of compression.

This pack has the S-Curve shoulder straps. It is a Large torso version which is adjustable to up to 3". I am an 18.5 torso measurement and it fits very well. I would have been at the top of a medium measurement. This pack also has the large belt. I am a 35" waist FWIW. It also includes all the normal accessories - internal (removable) hydration sleeve, internal (removable) pocket, etc.

Included:

• I am also including a new Sawyer Mini water filter (still in original packaging) in the price which is a $25 value.

Asking $295 shipped in North America for this custom pack which includes the Sawyer Mini water filter.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags