Ti Pot, Filson Fishing Vest, MLD Liner, BIAS Bugnet + extras

Snowpeak 700 ml ti pot with lid, mesh sack, and very diy cozy. Only used a couple times to boil water with esbit so there are some marks. Functionally solid. $35 shipped in lower 48. Filson Mesh Fishing Vest, Otter Green, Size Large, New w/ tag. Bought at close out for $75 so I'll pass along the deal. $75 shipped. Just fyi/ I wear a large tshirt and this vest is a little to loose for my taste. Mountain Laurel Designs Bag Liner - Purchased new last year for $65 and used one night. I'm 6'2" 205 and it was a little too tight in the shoulders for me. Comes in factory stuff sack (that I've actually been using). $50 shipped. BIAS Nanobuginator Bugnet. Used about 10 nights when I realized the hammock was tearing at the channels. I ended up with an integrated net hammock so don't need this extra Bugnet. I'm also including the damaged hammock body (Weight Weenie) which with some sewing could probably be made to a 10 ft hammock. Also includes the double ended stuff sack. With those extras I'm asking $60 shipped.