Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor! Looking for a Misfit Pack (MYOG prototype, broken, etc).

My pack is a GoLite Quest 80L that's great for heavier loads or long trips, but it's way overkill for what I normally do (<4 days with a pretty minimalist kit). I'd really like to try out a true ultralight pack in the 35-45L range, but I'm on a shoestring grad student budget so I haven't been able to justify it when I have a pack that works OK.

So here's my quest: does anyone have a UL pack taking up room in their closet that, for some reason or other, isn't being used and doesn't really have much value? Maybe an early design of an MYOG project that's since been replaced with something more polished? Or something in need of some TLC before it's trail-worthy? The uglier the better, as long as it'll fit a 19-20" torso.

Like I said, I don't really have much to spend. I could probably swing something like $30, which would basically cover shipping plus a little extra for your trouble. Of course, I'll gladly pay it forward as soon as I'm able.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags