FS: Alcky, Esbit, Woodburning Cook kit Sale: Trail Designs, Vargo, Zelph, Ikea, Packafeather, Imusa, MYOG Items. PIF

I'll be moving soon, so the wife is making me get rid of some gear I'm not using.

1. Trail Designs Caldera Keg Stove- This a catch release and was has a bit of wear and tear on it. I added a MYOG pop can stove and lid to the kit. I'm asking $30 shipped.

Here is the original link to the kit. Note I am keeping the Ti windscreen and stakes. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=96837

2. Vargo Firebox grill Ti, Vargo Decagon, Imusa 10cm Combo- The Vargo Grill and Decagon have a bit use on them, but are still in good condition. The Imusa cup, and Windscreen are new and unused. I'm asking $70 shipped

3. Packafeather XL w/Imusa 10 pot and lid- The Packafeather XL has been used a lot but is Decent functioning condition. The Imusa cup, Lid made by Zelph, and windscreen are new. I'm asking $40 shipped.

4. Zelph Starlyte, MYOG Ridged 20oz Conquistador Pot, and 8oz pot/cup- This cook kit will include the Modified Starlyte w/lid, Conquistador pot w/lid made by Zelph, 8oz cup w/lid, 2 aluminum screens, and Plastic Caddy. I'm asking $45 shipped

5. Tri-wing Esbit stove, MYOG Ridged 16oz Asahi Pot and 8oz pot/cup- The kit will include Tri-wing, MYOG Asahi pot with lid, 8oz Asahi pot, 2 aluminum windscreens, and Plastic Caddy. Im asking $40 Shipped

6. MYOG Cook kit- This will include Ridged 16oz Asahi pot w/lid, 8oz cup, Cat ION stove, Aluminum windscreen, and Plastic caddy.

7. I would like to trade a New Ikea hobo stove for Imusa 12cm pot. Its ok if the pot is used.

8. PIF Ikea- I have new Ikea hobo stove and a cut down Ikea hobo stove to give away. Who requests them will pay for shipping.
I will be adding pics soon.