FS- GoLite Jam and TNF Trashcan

GoLite- Jam Size M- Forest/olive green and black. $75 shipped.

Torso measures at 19"- fits 17.5-20.5" IIRC - this is the middle years version that is roughly 40-45 liters.

In very good shape- few hundred miles of mostly weekend and weeklong trips. Good all around pack.
Mesh side pockets, drawcord collar with top strap, and large front pocket with minimal hipbelt (middle years style) and low weight- coming up a bit under 20 oz on my scale. This is the improved 2nd gen but not the overly built and nearly 2lb newer version. The CCF pad is removable if you want to break a pound. The one everyone at BPL loves but I figured I'd list here first. Includes Fox 40 whistle for FREE! Whoo- boy!

The North Face Dumpster- Climbing Pack- Teal/Black- $50 shipped.
2lbs 1oz. Weight- Measured Torso size of 18"

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/dum...-face~p~85414/
This pack is designed for Weekend or Day trip climbing trips. It's pretty heavy duty with big beefed up zippers and a grab handle. Hauls 40lbs over shorter (10 mile) days no problems. Light enough for a backpacker to use, but really meant as a gear hauler for climbing trips. Good padding but minimal hipbelt.

Plenty of spots to rack gear and easily sucks up two full size ropes and a helmet internally. Has beefed up grab loops and haul straps for multi-pitch hauling.
Has one abrasion spot (I can patch if you like but no matching fabric handy) from some chimney climbing but in otherwise good shape.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags